Benefits of porcelain
Porcelain is manmade from natural materials, including highly refined and purified clay and finely ground sand. The products are created by pressing and firing at very high temperatures to remove virtually all the moisture, resulting in a highly durable strong product. Our porcelain is sustainably produced and made in Italy, renowned as the market leader.
- Porcelain is an extremely hard wearing product, which is scratch and abrasion resistant, making it ideal for pathways, patios and driveways.
- It is slip resistant due to very low moisture absorption. This combined with gently textured surfaces, makes it ideal for patios and around pools.
- It is highly resistant to severe weather changes including heat, frost and col, which means the paving is less likely to be damaged.
- Porcelain is not effected by sunlight or natural weather conditions so retains its colour and will not fade
- Due to the manufacturing process it is almost totally impervious to moisture and not impacted by salts, oils, and chemicals. This means it has low maintenance properties making it easy to clean requiring only mild detergents, brushing or jet washing and no sealants are required.
- As indoor tiles are also available for the majority of our porcelain collection there is the ability to create an almost seamless transition from the inside to outside living space.
We believe our porcelain products are not only the beautiful but offer unbeatable durability, strength and ease of maintenance, making them ideal for our customers to use in a wide range of garden indoor/outdoor, drive and patio solutions.
Please feel free to visit us and see our range of products at our premises